TECHNICAL KNOW HOW
Learning how to breathe is essential to healthy living. The trick is to focus on the exhale and inhale as slowly as possible. The locks are very important as well. We have the root lock which is a contraction of the lower part of our body and the neck lock that is at the top. Get familiar with these locks first and remember to apply them slightly in all your practices. Just slightly until they become automatic.
10 MIN JUMP START PRACTICE
A basic practice consists of 3 elements.
- The Pranayam
- The Physical Exercise
- The Meditation or Breath Meditation.
This set will give you energy, strengthen and stretch your body and quiet your mind.
Breath of Glow
It is important to do this breath on an empty stomach. This is a very powerful and cleansing breath. It...
Table & Life Nerve
This is a beautiful body tonic workout to strengthen and stretch the major muscles in the body. If you have...
BEGINNERS MEDITATION PRACTICE
This will be your first meditation practice. To help you feel centered it is good to start with a little physical exercise first. The meditation will be 11 minutes long. When you meditate for 11 minutes you will create a balance in your brain. If your thoughts wonder, bring them back. Keep the focus as much as possible. If you feel like cutting it short, go back to it some other time and stretch that brain.
CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYLIST HERE!
Cat & Cow
Cat-Cow is one of the most important and fundamental exercises in Kundalini yoga. It keeps the spine...
EXPLORE THE COURSES
- If you are new to yoga and this site, then start with the Beginner Guide.
- Increase your potential and find your inner strength with the Energize & Happy course.
- Maintain, strengthen, stretch and heal your back it with the Heal your back sets.
- A Happy life starts with a good nights sleep. Release your bad sleep patterns with the Sleep Deep sets.
- If you feel overwhelmed by life then the Release Anxiety course is the one for you.